The leasing manager will work on retail leasing with the VP of Marketing and Merchandising and under the Principal overseeing leasing and development. The responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Sourcing and canvassing retail tenants for available spaces to lease.
- Touring prospective Tenants and Brokers through available space
- Inputting communication and tracking deals in VTS.
- Providing retail updates to institutional investors.
- Managing the lease process from LOI through lease execution with the support and expertise of in-house leasing, tenant coordination and lease administration.
- Working with Tenant Coordination and Development teams to ensure proper delivery of the premises.
- Managing third party brokers on various deals.
- Maintaining a strong network of broker relationships and keeping the S&A portfolio and opportunities top of mind.
- Developing marketing and incentive ideas to drive retail traffic to S&A properties
Key Attributes & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of direct experience working with a real estate development or investment or brokerage firm that operates in Boston.
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of academic achievement.
- Highly-motivated and collaborative individual. Must be a “self-starter.”
- Established Boston market and industry network/relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the development business, particularly with residential, retail and mixed-use properties preferred.
- Team Player